The Houston Business Owners' Guide
To IT Support Services And Fees
What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Business (And How To Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary
Hidden Fees And Bloated Contracts)
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
To Claim Your FREE Guide!
Fill Out The Form Or Call Us: (832) 944-6250
"Preactive IT Helps Us Move The Company Forward"
At the end of the day, I need a trusted business advisor to help me make informed decisions so I can keep our firm growing. Preactive IT Solutions has given me improved flexibility, has reduced my monthly costs and helps us move the company forward. We want to concentrate on what we do and leave the IT things to someone else. We need it to work. We have found that with Charles Swihart and Preactive IT Solutions.
President, Rice & Gardner Consultants
"It Gives Us Comfort Knowing Someone Is Watching And Monitoring Our Network"
Preactive IT Solutions has provided us with complete and capable support from the Internet connection to the desktop in our offices and remote sites. It gives us comfort knowing someone is watching and monitoring our network and ensuring we stay productive. If you are looking for an IT Firm that will take ownership of your technology and provide great customer service, choose Preactive IT Solutions.
Vice President, Telios - MEP Consulting Design Engineers